Closing the Achievement Gap and Fostering Student Success Through Data
In the current era of increasing accountability, using data to inform classroom instruction and improve student achievement is more important than ever. Hear how 3 of the Closing the Gap Communities of Practice school districts are using data to shape classroom practice and foster student success. Learn how to overcome the challenges of using data more effectively and gain access to free Closing the Gap project resources. Walk away with innovative ideas and best practices that will help you improve education outcomes for students in your district.
- Jonathan Dings, Boulder Valley School District R E2, CO
- Deirdre Pilch, Boulder Valley School District R E2, CO
- Floyd Cobb, Cherry Creek School District 5, CO
- Robert Green, Collinsville Community Sch. Dist. 10, IL
- Vera Turner, American Association of School Administrators, VA
Click on this link for more information http://nce.aasa.org/