Professional Development Toolkit - Complete
The Closing the Gap Professional Development Toolkit is designed to be used in both group-facilitated sessions and by individuals in self-directed learning. Customized instructions are provided for each type of professional development.
Whether using the Toolkit in group settings or as part of self-study, all users are encouraged to read the Getting Started Section first.
- Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Section One: Building a Culture for the Effective Use of Educational Data
- Section Two: Establishing Professional Learning Communities
- Section Three: Evidence-Based Practices Supporting the Use of Educational Data
- Section Four: Analyzing Data
- Section Five: Technologies Enabling the Use of Educational Data